Oven times may vary...
- Preheat oven to 325ºF
- Lightly grease a casserole dish with butter
- Slice bread into cubes: place in mixing bowl
- Add salt, paprika and poultry seasoning to cubed bread. Toss to combine
- Add lightly beaten eggs to bread cubes. Stir to combine
- In a large frying pan, melt butter
add diced onions to butter, and cook onions until translucent.
- Add hot onions and butter to bread cubes. Stir to combine
- Transfer stuffing to a lightly greased casserole
- Cover dish with tin foil
- Place in oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve