Scouter Carmen brought this treat to our Annual Scout and Vent Candy Cane Lane Family Hike and it was a big hit... salty and sweet... how can you go wrong?
Often, this is a Halloween treat, but candy corn is now available in seasonal colours for Christmas and Easter. If you don't find the supplies at your grocery store, the ingredients are available at Bulk Barn.
And why stop at candy corn? This treat is also yummy with M&M's on top.
Who knows, it just might appear on the menu for the 2017 Halloween Camp...
- Pretzel Squares
- Hersey Hugs
- Candy Corn
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap Hug chocolates and place on top of pretzels.
- Bake at 3oo degrees for about 4-5 minutes until the chocolate becomes soft.
- Remove from oven and quickly place candy corn on top of the chocolates. Press down carefully.
- Serve when cool and the chocolate is firm. Consider putting the tray in the fridge to speed up the cooling process