From "Kids Cook"
- Place oven rack in the centre position, and preheat the oven to 350F
- Pop the popcorn, place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper...it makes cleanup simple.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and corn syrup. Heat, stirring constantly until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peanut butter, and bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot mixture over popcorn. Toss well to coat popcorn.
- Spread coated popcorn on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 7 minutes.
- Cool popcorn still on cookie sheet on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, break up popcorn into bitesize pieces and enjoy with a Harry Potter movie!