Just what you need after snowshoeing to Goatman Island!
- 5 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 bag mini marshmallows divided - set aside 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 1 cup semi=sweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 9x 13 inch baking dish and set aside
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the bulk of the marshmallows and butter
- Stirring constantly, allow butter and marshmallows to melt completely. Remove from heat once melted
- Stir in Golden Graham cereal.
- Stir in chocolate chips and 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Pour mixture into the prepared 9x 13 dish
- Press down with spatula to compress the bars
- Let bars set at room temperature until ready to serve